[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks jenny, she isn't mobile on her own, refuses to use a frame ( we have two!) So I have to escourt her to thetoilet, she has a stick! When I go out she makes a big deal where are yiugoing? How long on and on, which as you've guessed puts such a strain on us, I will have to get tough. Although sh...
Thank you for your reply, I will look into that, we did have paid carers to sit for a hour each morning but most didn't have anything in common which mum didn't like, your idea sounds better thanks
Hi all although I haven't posted for 2 yrs I have been lurking and getting moral support through reading other posts and replys. I will try not to go on but like others having bad days. Here goes 2 yrs ago I started looking after my mum in our home she is 91, her mind is fine but she has separation ...
Hi and thanks everyone for your welcome and kind words.
Thanks tracie and SussexRokx , looking forward to joining in Image
<t>Hi, I'm new to the forum aswell as new to full time caring.Following ill health from one of my elderly parents (100 miles away) I went to help, after a long while of trying to get them to have help in the home it had reached crisis point,I arranged with social services for assessments etc. After ...