[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello.,<br/> I care for my 7 year old who has an hearing loss and autism. For about the last 2years I have taken her to a special needs sport group. Parents are responsible for their children but there are sessional workers who will take you children off your hands. Last Week I asked a worker if ...
Sorry to keep going about this but I feel I need to get this off my chest. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_sad.gif We posted about passager transport unit. I spoke to a member of their team yesterday and the worker was adament the time for taxi for my daughter could not guaranteed. I asked th...
<t>Helllo<br/> <br/> We are writing to enquire if anyone has had any similar issues as below and how they have managed to solve the problems (If at all)<br/> <br/> We have two children. One child is age 6 and is Deaf and Autistic and one child age 5 who does not have a disability. The youngest child...
Thank you about sharing the information regarding the DVD. My daughter has an hearing loss, so the DVD will be useful.
Hi I have been to a group with my daughter this morning and this was exactly what another mother and myself were talking about. I do worry about the future and what services,if any, http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_question.gif we will be offered. I know from my daughter's early years we were pas...
Hello Mandy,

Welcome Image I also care for my daughter who has complex learning difficulties and is currently undergoing an assessment for ASD.

Once again welcome.
Thank you for all your messages. Image
Welcome Image

from one new member to another.
<t>Hi <br/> <br/> Just wanted to say hello as I am new to the site. Iam a carer to my daughter who is 6 and has complex learning disabilities. I also have 4 year old daughter.<br/> <br/> Last weeK i went to the appeals panel as we had not got our daughter into our 1ST choice school. We argued that t...