[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Our daughter goes into respite care once a month for 2 nights - This is at a Foster Carers house, living locally to us, arranged via Social Services. Dates for respite are given to us, in advance, and we have no input as to what the dates will be.<br/> <br/> The latest respite care has been this ...
<t>Hello Callie,<br/> <br/> Just wanted to send you hugs and at times, I feel the same and feel let down by family & friends who dont seem to understand. My own brother-in-law called me a 'lady of leisure' because I dont work. But I am slowly learning not get too upset by such comments, but admi...
<t>Hello and welcome to the forum. My eldest daughter attends a special school. She has deafness and ASD and severe communiction difficulties. I know what you mean about the 'system'. Unfortunately the summer holiday scheme she attends may not run due to the funding cuts in our area.<br/> However, s...
Hi Melly,

Just wanted to say hello and welcome from another West Midlands family Image
Hi, just wanted to say hello and welcome. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif I have an eight year old daughter who was idenified as having an hearing loss at a few weeks old. During the next few years it was becoming apparent she may have further difficulties. But it was not until a loc...
Hi Sezzie,

I hope you dont mind me asking but where can I contact the carers for employment.
Hi all, For the past 2 years I have taken my daughter to a special needs trampolining class. She dislikes most group sports and we were told she couldn't access special needs horse riding, as they hadn't got appropriate support for her http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_rolleyes.gif But the tram...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> Just wanted to add that I have recently been through something similar despite providing additional information for our daughter's DLA renewal. My daughter is deaf with additional needs and when my husband telephoned the DWP stating our daughter doesn't sleep through the night a...
hello and welcome from another West Midlands carer. Image
<t>HI,<br/> <br/> Just wanted to let you know our experience of Blue Badge. My girl is deaf & has complex learning needs. We didn't fit the criteria of Blue Badge because she doesn't get the highest rate of mobility plus she is deemed as not having difficulties walking. My daughter has no concep...