[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Oh boy Parsifal, if I had known you had to consume doughnuts by their sell by date I would have been only to happy to help http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif I've only ordered online twice, it was an okay experience but not one I care to repeat unless absolutely necessary. Morrison's and W...
Kat,

My advice is if you are having more down days than up days is to have a chat with your GP. Depression isn't a steady state, it comes in waves. I think that's why so many people wait ... and wait ... and wait some more before asking for help. Me included. Me especially.
<t>I think the original poster on MSE is someone with emotional problems and is seeking attention, which he or she got by the bucketload.<br/> <br/> The title of the post is, "disabled people wanting special treatment?" Uh, yes, because they need it to participate in the activities able people take ...
<t>I read your post and laughed because my husband is exactly like yours in terms of his attitude. I remember going to an appointment with his consultant. The consultant asked if he had any problems eating. My husband, of course, said "no". I was astounded and added, "I cut up all your food!" <br/> ...
<t>Danielle,<br/> <br/> Sorry to say, but if the reviewers believe that your mother cannot be properly cared for at home Continuing Care will place her in a nursing home. It's a financial issue as well, it might be less expensive for the NHS to put your mum in a home rather than pay for more carers....
I gave up on cards years ago, so now we get very few. As to presents, what gets me is my husband's (my caree) two grown daughters. He has been very generous to them. When I was working we were very, very generous at birthdays and Christmas. After I was made redundant two years ago my husband stopped...
<t>I've used online a few times but prefer to go to the supermarket. I have two (Morrison's and Waitrose) that are only a five minute drive from my home so it's not much of a bother. Plus, I am really fussy about meat and veg and would not want anyone making the selection for me. <br/> <br/> ... and...
<t>I've bought items from QVC for roughly 20 years (first in the U.S. and now here). I do "channel flick" to see what they are flogging in air, but mostly use the web site like I use any other web site for shopping. I never watch any other shopping channels, the ones that start with one price and en...
<t>Meg,<br/> <br/> I hesitate to say this, but you can have your teeth filled without any pain killers. It's tolerable if the cavity in the tooth is shallow. <br/> <br/> I would have trouble holding my temper if any medical professional told me something I know to be true for myself was "nonsense." ...
I'm not too bad when it comes to cluttering, I do a clear out every once in a while and most goes to charity. My caree-husband is the worst though, he drives me mad with his inability to get rid of anything. Plus, he does not take good care of the things he insists on keeping, even though he claims ...