[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Oh my, it looks like I am in good company. <br/> <br/> I'm in a better frame of mind today because I did my volunteer job this morning. That always takes me far enough away mentally from my own situation for a day's relief from stress and frustration. <br/> <br/> It didn't matter much to me that ...
I knew you all would understand. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I plod along okay most of the time and I have learned to take time for myself. I sometimes take fun courses and I volunteer for a charity once a week. However, there are days when I feel as if my entire life has been swal...
<t>I'm in one of my frustrated-to-tears moods. I was giving the lawn it's last cut of the year and the darn mower broke. It's only three months old. I've called the mower retailer and they questioned me as if I'm some sort of a dope. I'm a girl you see, a 60-year-old girl, who can't be trusted to kn...
<t>I'm an occasional reader and an infrequent poster and make no apologies for it. Heck, it's the same for me with housework and most everything in my life ... apart from taking care of my caree. <br/> <br/> One thing I know for sure and that is if/when I am at breaking point the people on this foru...
<t>Late to post, but ... I've had slate tiles in my kitchen for fifteen years. It's a through area to the back garden for myself and my two dogs, so slate was perfect for me. <br/> <br/> I long ago gave up trying to keep them pristine, nature did not create them that way so the question I asked myse...
<t>I cringed when I saw that there will be yet another programme on benefit cheats. All these do is leave the impression anyone on benefits is on the fiddle, regardless of the few seconds where the presenter says some sympathetic words about those who are honest. <br/> <br/> I bet there are more peo...
<t>There is a big difference between the millions of quietly faithful people who believe in god and belong to an organized religion of some flavour and the relative minority of people who feel the need to shove their beliefs in everyone else's face. <br/> <br/> I don't think it's helpful to take the...
<t>Scally,<br/> <br/> My advice is to ignore any unwanted religious blah blah. I don't think religion needs to be private, but it does need to be kept in it's place (right time, right context, right audience). People who need to shove it into every conversation or situation IMO have a problem. <br/>...
<t>You are in a tough situation and I hope your support worker helps.<br/> <br/> I think you need to be clear with everyone that your marriage has broken down and it is your intention to divorce. Although I understand how and why it becomes your entire life (my caree is my husband too), in truth car...
If you Google "depression memory loss" you'll find that memory loss is one of the most common signs of depression. From a layperson's perspective (mine) it seems that when depressed you delve so deep into yourself and your normal brain chemistry changes, which combined cripples your memory. But, the...