[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well, I for one am very scared of the swine flu. I am scared of catching *any* type of flu - or even the common cold. When you live with someone with COPD or any respiratory illness or a comprised immune system the flu in particular is a deadly disease. I still do want to try and get a face mask to ...
<t>Today I thought I better buy some face masks in case I get the flu. If I contract the flu and pass it along to my husband with COPD it would be a disaster. He is so thin and his respiratory system so poor that he has already been told he would be unlikely to survive. <br/> <br/> I've tried two ch...
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!
<t>Hi everyone, I'm really looking forward to "chatting" with other carers. <br/> <br/> I am in a pretty dismal place right now. I was made redundant in February from a company I was employed with for over 26 years - and a job where I could work at home. So now I find myself in the worst job market ...