[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Harry, a dog! Fantastic! And well done for getting a retired racing greyhound.<br/> <br/> We have two rescued dogs and a cat. Not only are they company for Mum, but they also provide an almost constant source of something to talk about. I also often turn things completely on their tail and ask Mu...

Part of the Union - Strawbs

Woman, Woman - Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
<t>Jules, that's a lot going on all at once. If you don't mind me saying, it might be a bit odd if you weren't diagnosed with depression after all that.<br/> <br/> Try to cut down on your workload - if a few things here and there don't get done straight away it's unlikely to stop the world spinning ...
<r>Harry, if the jumper idea doesn't work, I wondered if playing her some of her favourite music might have a calming effect. Or, and this might be really stupid, giving her a stuffed toy to hold who can be her "friend" when you're not there or not directly in her vision.<br/> <br/> Regarding the ph...
I want one too! Though I think the cockatoos, magpies and possums around here would probably demolish it in no time. :)
Hi and welcome, Sam. :)
But it's so easy to shrink pictures in Paint. (I love Paint.) Just load them in, click Zoom out (bottom right) once for 50%, twice for 25%, Screenprint, Paste, cut to size, and save. actually my camera software does it for me :) but so much easier if the forum does it automatically saves all the ha...
<t>Hi Harry. I don't have experience with that, although my father did have dementia caused by strokes. Of course, he was just my father, too. The only thing I can say is that your wife is getting the best of care and somehow you have to find enough strength from that to not let the stress get to yo...

Low

Tracie, I know it's hard, but try to think of all the people here who care for you. Try to draw a little warm feeling from that, and it might dispel a little of the depression. Hugs.