[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ohhh, thanks Susieq. Yep, brilliant me turned off Youtube on my PC,too.

Sorry David C.
All I have is a black cross. Is it an animated gif as I have them switched off?
Nope. I still can't see them. :(
<t>Hi Michael. I'm not in the UK so I can't comment on financial issues or whatever caring options might be available.<br/> <br/> All I can say is that being a full time carer is hard. Not just because of what is involved, but also because one tends to miss what one no longer has. I never ever thoug...
Thank you, Rosemary. :)
Hi and welcome, Richard. :) Your mother's 97? Wow. My mother's only a young thing of 93. :lol:
<t>I've never heard of the Gerson Therapy. I'd be inclined to think it a con as if it worked surely I would have heard of it.<br/> <br/> That being said, who really knows what, if anything, might work? My own feeling is that a positive attitude can do much. My mother had cancer, had surgery, and her...
<r>You're right - snooker is great for co-ordination, which is probably why I've never been good at it. <E>:)</E> <br/> <br/> Your finds sound great. I think we'll have to set up a hobby thread in the social area so you can hopefully post photos and tell us all about it. I tried metal detecting my g...

Hugs, Tracie. I'm thinking of you.
<r>Excellent, Harry! I'm glad you're remembering to do things for yourself. <E>:)</E> <br/> <br/> The snooker sounds like fun, but I really like the idea of the metal detecting. Fresh air, a bit of exercise, and the chance of finding something interesting. What could be better? Have you made any goo...