[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>It's Easter Sunday, and I heard a strange musical sound outside earlier. Music Box Dancer, in fact. Inquisitive, I peered outside to find an ice cream truck cruising hopefully down the road. It's sub-zero (17C) out there, grey and cloudy, but there he was. Not exactly doing a roaring trade, but d...
I'm fine today thanks, and I will be partaking in my favorite sport for the next 17 days.....................watching the world championship snooker on the tele., from the comfort of my favorite armchair.................its a hard life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B) B) Ah, now that's my idea of spo...
I suppose, what I'm saying, though I'm trying hard not to - yet the logic of my original argument is ineluctably leading towards it, I can see.... - is that we (and I do mean WE, as in, 'including me!' SHOULD really die when we get 'old and needy'..... Jenny, life isn't made up of only the good thi...
Hi and welcome, Carolyn.

The forum is very friendly and helpful, and I'm sure you'll feel at home here. You can talk about anything that might be troubling you, ask advice, or offer advice.
<t>Thank you all.<br/> <br/> It did kind of hit me like a ton of bricks, but reading your responses it began to dawn on me that all I ever wanted was to provide a safe, warm, familiar environment for Mum. No matter what the future might hold, that wouldn't change.<br/> <br/> Mum's a diabetic, but sh...
no1mum wrote:But Koala, there was no loose change under there. :( :lol:
Try another key?

With mine, I found a heck of a lot of dog fur. I'm thinking of doing it more frequently, and maybe using the fur for a nice soft doggy bed. :huh:
Thanks all. I asked her a bit after that, and this time she thought she was my daughter. I don't think I'll be asking that particular question for a while.
Try turning your keyboard upside down and tapping it..............I find that generally gets rid of all the breadcrumbs.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: harry ps. I am always having to hoover the crumbs out my keyboard. :lol: With a small screwdriver you can pry off the offending key, thereby ...
Oh, Lordy. I just brought Mum some fruit to nibble on and she looked at me and asked, "Who are you?"
<t>I love puzzles.<br/> <br/> If the question is would I as a 60 year old give up ten years from my life expectancy so that a 90 year old could have ten years added onto their life expectancy, my answer is I haven't a clue.<br/> <br/> For my mother perhaps, if part of the deal was good health and ha...