[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Zebras eat bright red apples.

FLARE
<t>Hi Leo. Oh, dear, I think I'm going to be the cruel mean one on this thread.<br/> <br/> My mother (93) would happily spend all day in bed, and sneaks back into bed as soon as I leave her room. I spend all day every day making up reasons why she should get up. "Let's run and get your hands washed ...
Hi Vivien. Welcome to the forum. :)
A crumbled loaf perhaps. :lol: :lol:

Brown Eyes - Fleetwood Mac

Long underwear saves heat. :lol:

BRINK
<t>How to Soften Keyboard Breadcrumbs in the Microwave<br/> <br/> Step 1<br/> Wet a clean dish towel with water and squeeze out the excess.<br/> <br/> Step 2<br/> Wrap the towel loosely around the keyboard breadcrumbs and then place on a microwave-safe dish.<br/> <br/> Step 3<br/> Place the dish in ...
Tilly, I have a question for you. I'm from the Dark Ages and don't have or even know what Ipads and Ipods are. My question - Can one eat around and on top of them, sprinkling crumbs all over them with gay abandon? :lol: :lol:
Well, it wasn't a joke, Tilly, but a serious question. You know, all those peanuts that end up in the keyboard, clogging up the keys. :blink:
So, why don't they make tablecloths for keyboards? :lol: