[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hearty omelettes need extra yolks.

smoke
<t>Hugs, Tisha. Your life sounds a lot like mine. I lost control of my own life when I began caring for my mother, and it rapidly descended into a complicated mess. As it's still pretty much a complicated mess I'm probably the last person who should be advising you, but I've learnt a few things that...
Can a cat take instructions?

gnome
<t>Wow, it's wonderful to hear that other carees still love hearing their old music. Glenn Miller is way before my time, but I love him now. "In the Mood" is my favourite.<br/> <br/> Mum is so cute when I play her music. She's totally tone deaf, but I can hear her softly warbling along to the music,...
Eun, I have just read about your son's petition. You are a fantastic mother. Everything you have done is unbelievably wonderful. Please don't let that one person bring you down.
Kiwigaz, I know what you mean about the family tree. I also discovered untruths on both sides of my tree. I thought it quite fascinating, but no one else in the family seemed at all interested. I'm glad that you mentioned Christmas decorations. I've been thinking of not even having a Christmas this ...
Hi, I'm new at this forum as well. From what I've seen so far, if you need an understanding ear, here is the place to be.

It sounds like you're doing a fantastic job. Image
<t>Hi again,<br/> <br/> Just in case I was a bit vague before, I'm in Australia, and so I have no idea about the NHS. Here, I can apparently get about $500 per year towards incontinence panties. Someone was going to send me the paperwork, but nothing has turned up yet. My advice is, if it's free, gr...
<t>Everyone, a million thanks for your replies. You can't possibly understand how much they've meant to me. And this site is like heaven. People talk about my real world and not some distant fantasy life that I've long since forgotten.<br/> <br/> I think I'm a ten pound Pom. I arrived in Oz on a ste...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> I care for my 92 year old mother, and incontinence has only recently, in the last two months or so, come into my life. I'm obviously just a novice in the subject, but I'm happy to share my routine.<br/> <br/> I buy what I call incontinence panties, as they are relatively easy for m...