[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Dragon-lady. It certainly has been a very tough time for you. You've really done so well to have coped.
Eun, I'm so sorry. I hope your father-in-law is ok, and that you sort out the problem with phoning.

I really do sympathise, as when Mum was in hospital recently they let her fall over at least four times, though luckily didn't she break anything.

Thinking of you.
<t>I've spent hours on the phone, most of the time on hold, or being disconnected, or being told they're busy, call back later. In case it might help someone else, what I have discovered is -<br/> <br/> Modern incontinence panties are made so that they are moderately breathable, but the extent varie...
Thank you, SussexRokx. I've found one possible supplier in NSW. Would you be able to provide a brand name?
I saw this somewhere on the Internet and thought it was funny -

Save Santa some work. Be naughty.
Thanks, Rosemary. Yes, it is a long read, and I couldn't find anything relating to heat, but it's an interesting article so I've saved it. You have given me an idea, though. At first I was thinking of phoning the Department of Health or whoever is in charge of Ageing, as you suggested, but then I th...
Thanks for the link, Sajehar. They don't have a forum, so I'm afraid you're stuck with me. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif I bought some pads today, and the weather forecast claims that the next week should be only mild. The chemist hadn't a clue about incontinence panties in the hea...
Excellent, Tisha! I am so glad that you are feeling a little more in control. I know that you can do it.

Hugs again, and remember that you're not alone.
Prancing reindeer incite Christmas enthusiasm.

wharf
<t>Mum has only been wearing incontinence panties for a short time, so I am still at the stage of working out a routine. I'm hoping someone can offer advice on a potential problem I discovered yesterday.<br/> <br/> Summer hit with a vengeance yesterday, and we had a very warm day. Mum spent most of ...