[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Very Well done Image Image
done
I don't drink alcohol at all , I don't find the need at all to drink even though I find life can be hard at times for me, Alcohol may help you forget for a while but the problem is still there the next day when you have sobered up Image
Signed & good luck
I have signed the carers Petition;
to make dementia a qualifying criteria for water rate capping.
Hello Alan nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image
Hello Helen

Nice to meet you and welcome Image
Hi thanks for the warm welcome,

GWS

the person I care for suffers from Memory loss and speech problems, he also suffers from the following chronic fatigue, loss of muscle control, headaches, dizziness, skin problems, shortness of breath and also Photosensitive .
<t>I Completely understand I care for my Husband how has Gulf War syndrome, he has memory problems and his words don't come out right , he is wheelchair bound now , so he is rely going down hill too a quiet a not so relies on me more now.<br/> 8 years ago i was working for our local council in the G...