[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi,

I will be at the Reclamation Yard buying railway sleepers. I'm using them to make the front garden more accessible for my wife. I'm gonna put a bench and table out there so she can sit in the sun and watch the world go by.

Ndem
<t>Hi,<br/> After looking at a vast array of cars at Dealerships we finally decided to test drive 3:- Seat Altea XL, Ford C-Max, Vauxhall Zafira. After weighing up all the pro's and con's of all of them for accessibility for my wife, space for the kids and space for my wife's wheelchair and/or scoot...
<t>My wife is in a wheelchair but she cannot propel herself. The other day we treated our 3 kids to a shopping spree to thank them for how well they have coped with their Mum's illness. Anyway, with 5 of us shopping we became a bit laden with bags, so leaving my wife with 2 of my kids, my 14 yr old ...
<t>Hi All,<br/> After spending months researching my wifes illnesses, sorting benefits, joining forums for her, arranging OT assessments and making our home look like "Emergency Ward 10", I thought it was about time I did something for me - hence joining this forum.<br/> <br/> I am 41 years old and ...