[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Our GP allows me to sit in on my OH"s appointments,I do it because he does not take information in and a few minutes later has forgotten what he has been told anyway,I think you would be allowed to sit in on your Mum"s appointments as long as she agreed,if she did not agree i do not think you wou...
Thank you Caring-mind,this is a truly horrible skin condition,very painful when the blisters have burst,and the itching drives OH mad,worst at night when he has gone to bed and got warm, from the info I have found on the Internet it only affects people over 70 years of age.
<t>My OH started with a skin complaint at the latter end of January, saw GP who diagnosed scabies,thought it had been picked up from the hospital when he was in in December, things have been gradually getting worse and worse,saw GP again last week,who admitted that he did not know what it is,have be...
I have sent you a PM frandrake.
<t>Hi Frandrake,what a brilliant idea to use ratchet straps, they would certainly be more secure that the stretchy luggage straps, I have looked on the Internet at Screwfix and other sites and they are easily obtainable. thank you so much for the information.<br/> I am intrigued by your mention of v...
Later in the year I hope to take my other half on holiday,he has a F16 powerchair,because of his poor mobility he now needs to use a walking frame, he also has a three wheeled walker,and will need to carry the frame with him on the wheelchair, I think the tri walker would be too heavy,and I need to ...
What a lovely dog and great photographs.
<t>I tried my local Council to get a reduction in our Council tax band,we are band C,but was told that there has to be a room,either a bathroom or bedroom which is for the sole use of your caree in order to be dropped a band and you can only get a reduction in council tax,if you are not married to y...
Thank you again for your welcomes, I am looking forward to " chatting " on the forum with people who know what caring is all about, I find it is no good talking to friends who have not done any caring,they do not have a clue what it involves and at times I feel very isolated and feel that life is pa...
Thank you so much for your welcome, yes Susieq , I am both a cat and dog person,we have 3 cats and a dog. Pawsforthought was the name of a beautiful black cat that I owned , alas , long gone to Rainbow Bridge.