[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Yes Butterfly, I have had this problem for years,OH is happy and pleasant with friends,neighbours and professionals but when we are on our own he can be very awkward ,and find fault with everything,and can be verbally abusive,when I meet someone and they say " what a nice man your husband is,he n...
<t>My OH has had post stroke epilepsy since 1987 among a lot of other health problems, it took 2 years to be diagnosed,he is on Tegretol and and his epilepsy is well controlled he has not had a seizure for a good number of years.it is the stroke that causes the epilepsy as everyone gets a certain am...
<t>I do not drink either as I am a diabetic ,booze causes havoc with my blood sugar levels,also because of some of the tablets that I am on,I think that you have got to be very careful about relying on booze to give you a lift,a relative of my OH is a carer for her OH and she started to have the few...
Enjoy your holiday Fran and good luck with the job hunting.
Hope she feels better soon,these chest infections are very nasty, look after yourself too.
<t>Around here you can use the bus pass after 9.30am Mon-Fri, and anytime at week-ends and Bank holidays,I have not heard what is happening with the cutbacks after Wednesday,what makes me hopping mad is that millions of pounds can be found to cover MP"s "expenses "for second homes and to allow them ...
Rosemary,thank you that is very helpful,I had not seen that site x
Thank you so much for your support,it means a lot,GP. does not have any info,and there does not seem to be a support group as such,on the Internet. A Sister and Nurse came this morning and dealt with the blisters,and two are coming every day until the blisters are finished,it is a seroius condition,...
Poor little boy,it must be terrible both for him and his parents.
I am so sorry to hear of the sad loss of your little friend Ben,pets are a great comfort,especially in times of stress,there is nothing like giving a doog or cat a cuddle. Image