[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I couldn't stand her over the years - with the publicity she got - I thought that she was common and course. The TV programme following her illness has (to me) shown her to be a caring, thoughtful, funny woman who loves her boys. Maybe her main failing was to have fallen in love with her now husband...
lol @ boggle. I had the same sort of thought! Yes, I care for my mother, who luckily still lives independently, I would say that I support my two adult sons - one a paranoid schizophrenic (who is lovely, by the way) and my elder son who is diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. I also have my two grandc...
Re passport photos. I actually do my own - I'm lucky to have a digital camera (I'm into photography) and produce my own in Photoshop. If anyone can produce a good head and shoulders of the person I can retouch and resize if it helps at all. Image
Good Luck and hope all goes well Image
Hello once again and thankyou all for the kind replies. pippin49: No, nobody to help - *oh, woe is me!* No, seriously, there is nobody else, so I just get on with it. Take one thing at a time - not easy when there are about five things need doing all at once. I shall be happy when someone comes up w...
This is only my second post and I hope it's OK if I ramble on a bit. Rambling is a hobby of mine. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_confused.gif Not the walking variety! It's been quite a couple of weeks - more so than usual, with an elderly mother, a son with paranoid schizophrenia, another on...
Welcome, Lucy - I am new myself and just settling in. Hope that you find some support, which I'm sure you will Image
Welcome, AspieMum - I've only just joined myself. I hope that you find lots of support here Image
Thankyou for the welcome - I feel at home already!
Hello there, I have just joined up and thought I would call in to introduce myself. I'm 55 (good gracious, am I really? http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_confused.gif ) and a Carer to my elderly Mother, who still lives independently but needs support, plus my son of 28 who suffers with schizop...