[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So pleased that it all worked out for you, looby loo.....must be a great weight off your shoulders! Image
Good for you, cheryl!!! Thank goodness some journalists want to highlight the problems Image
I am so sorry to hear your bad news. My thoughts are with you xx
I do hope that this terrible condition does get better for him. Sending both love and hugs xx
Aw.......bless his heart xx
Hello Jess, from one newbie to another! Image
RIP Ben Oh, I know how hard it is to say goodbye to them! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif You are very strong to have done the right thing by your friend. Many people don't know when to let them go. I can empathise with you - the pain, the loss of them - the friendship that's been lost. ...
It sounds a terrible disease! I do hope that you can get some support from someone. Does your GP not have any information on support groups?
Wishing you well and don't forget to take care of yourself, too xx
There has been much talk about respite - either for Carers or their loved ones. Interestingly enough, I received this information in the post this morning from my local 'Rethink' group. Now I'm not sure if this is for all carers, or just those who care for people with severe mental illness. Respite ...
I haven't had any experiences of this, pawsforthought, but am sending (((((hugs))))) xx