[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good for you, Maxi - Sarah will probably relish your home made dinner! Tell her she has to eat it all up! lol.....and a hug from us here, too Image
Hello Eliza - nope, it's not the general rule. In fact, Carers get nothing much at the end of the day. There have been cases where people do get a grant for certain things - it very much depends on where you live, etc... To be in with a chance, I suggest that you have a Carers Assessment done http:/...
Hello there - I'm pleased to hear that there will be light at the end of the tunnel! My Mum lived a few doors away from us, but it still took a chunk out of each day to care for her......but as you say, at least there's no travelling. Welcome to the Family - (oooo, that sounds like we are a bunch of...
Hello there - another charity which gives good support is Rethink. I don't know what part of the country you are in, but they do have contacts nationwide......Here is their link - www.rethink.org or a specific page for contact is http://www.rethink.org/contact_us.html I hope that you're coping bette...
Just a 'hello and welcome' to the newest members! I hope you'll find the comfort and help that you need by joining in and visiting our lovely little 'home from home' online.
Sorry I haven't welcomed you all seperately - but the warmth of the welcome is the same xx
<t>Hi there Trev - as Audrey says, I have no words of wisdom, only that yes, I do understand and I'm sure that all that you do for your Mum and Dad is appreciated, and hey they're the ones who matter?<br/> Pity that the paid people can't offer you more help! <br/> If I lived closer to you, I would o...
<t>Trev - I have no profound words for you - but I didn't want your post to go unanswered tonight - can I say that I admire you for how you've survived through it all and to admit to it all - well!! I hope that it's helped, visiting us in here. You're right - there will be lots of people along who d...
<t>Thanks for asking, Paul.....Yes, Luke is better than he was over Christmas...and his relationship with his girlfriend has weathered the storm and are now back together. I think that his girlfriend having been quite ill over the holiday time didn't help. She has been an enormous help to us too, ov...
<t>Oh dear - what started off to be so promising has fallen apart - and I, for one am disgusted by what they have told you. <br/> My son was pretty much told the same sort of thing - until he took one overdose too many - as you know, he is now on respiridone - not sure what strength, but the 4mg is ...
Sending Love and Hugs to you, Lina xx