[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Birdymom...welcome to our Forum - I see that you've had some sensible advice already! Do keep looking in Image
A belated welcome from me, too Image
<t>Hello Ali - and welcome! No wonder you got to the burn out stage! You do too much - nobody can be expected to keep up that pace. Have you explained to the people around you how you are feeling?<br/> Have you had a Carer's Assessment and would you be able to get Social Services in to find a way to...
Welcome to our Forum, Cathy. It sounds as if you do a lot of Caring! I'm pleased that you find you are cared for in return x
<t>Hello Mabon, and welcome to our Forum. Aspergers is a Syndrome only recently been brought into the spotlight. My son was first diagnosed when he was around 30years of age. <br/> He was very aggressive, but once on the right medication has calmed down a lot and is now a good person to spend time w...
Welcome to the Forum - I'm sure you'll find some people with similar problems to yours and find the support you need x
Hello Kat, welcome to the Forum. Your Dad is a lucky man to have you Caring for him! 53? - that's no age! lol x
Hello Ellcee - and welcome to this little home from home. I'm sure you'll be enjoying visiting us for some time to come Image
<t>Hello Dee - and welcome to the Forum...I must say that Dementia was what I suspected also...<br/> I'm sorry that you have the Virus on top of everything else - it never rains, but it pours, eh? It must seem as if for you, there is just one thing after another! <br/> I think that Sue has said it a...
I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time. It's always bad when our parents have to go into a nursing home or such. Unfortunately, I believe, that it's natural for your Mum to 'blame' you - although we all know that you are simply trying your best to care for your Mum. Have you tried Rethink ye...