[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
and another welcome from me Image
Welcome from me, too Image I hope you'll enjoy your visits to us Image
<t>Hello Simon, and welcome to the Forum. It must be a very bittersweet time for you at the moment. Congratulations on the new baby - it's hard work with a little one to look after! <br/> As I read your post, my heart went out to both of you. It's terrible what one human being can do to another. Try...
Hello Julie; welcome to our Forum - hope you enjoy your visits and find some help from it Image
I don't know quite how it works, but I know that some people get a lot out of it. It's all about managing recovery from a mental health illness - and getting to know what triggers off bad mental health ...it's what it says it is - Wellness Recovery Action Plan. I would say though, that my son did it...
Wow! Why have I only just read this thread? All I can say is good luck with your New Life, Rin Image What an exciting place to be Image I think that I'm excited for you! Love to you All xxxx
Hello Nat - I'm adding my welcome too - as others have said, just jump in and post - the water is lovely and warm Image
<t>Hello and welcome to the Forum, Carol. Good to have you with us.<br/> It makes me soooo mad when people let themselves feel worthless just because they don't 'work'. Well, actually, Carers do.....but, it's a pet hate of mine. How did it come to be that a person can only justify their existence if...
Let me say a big Hello to everyone who has recently joined our Forum. I hope that you're settling in and getting some helpful responses to any posts. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif There are too many names for me to mention you all personally - but I wish everyone of you well xx ...
Hello Sam and welcome to the Forum...it sounds as if you are doing a great job with your grandparents! x