[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It’s battering it with rain at the minute. So good excuse not to do any gardening and blob out with dad who’s watching those blasted property programs he’s so obsessed with, closely followed by bailiff ones like ‘The Sheriffs are Coming’ (had to look up what a sheriff was these days for him) and ‘Wo...
Just a quick(ish) post about my birthday. God alone knows why I made such a palaver about my birthday given that 58 is hardly a landmark year. 50 yes, 60 yes, but 58, no. It’s a nothing in particular age. Yet, for some reason, it was important to me, and I don’t even know why :-??? That’s my excuse ...
Cue drum rolls…….. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R5gHF0vzew TA, DA…… The Winkie coat…… I look like I’m giving myself the Evil Eye with my fingers pointing the way they are. Shirley would have something to say about it! a fake ruskie AK or wink.jpg And a real Winkie, well a model of one, anyway…. ...
Mrs Average, Thanks for the heads-up about holes in pots. I checked and it hasn’t got any in. That’ll be rectified tomorrow…. A case of duelling drills at dawn! I was in two minds about whether to post about the Monday charity shop stuff. Current affairs may mean that some think I’m being insensitiv...
Flo, I'm a convert to home made compost now too. I thought all those veggie peelings, etc would turn into a liquidish, squishy, squelchy, mushy, nasty smelling mess :sick: How wrong can a girl be. I’m having a very pootley day today. Well bro (WB) has taken dad and ill bro (IB) to watch some footie ...
Hi Mrs Average Thanks for your advice about the ‘bare rooted’ state of baby rose bushes this time of the year. That put my mind at rest over my ‘rubbishy new rose bushes.’ I then decided to actually read the booklet enclosed with them, from cover to cover, instead of just glimpsing through it – a ha...
Hi Pet66 Glad to be of service with reference to leccy toothbrush heads! Dentist visit went well – no fillings – and my gums are on track again which I’d rather let slip after my C & B. I’ve booked a visit with the hygienist which, because she’s only there part-time, is set for Fri 13th April. Just ...
Been up really early today as I have an appointment with the dentists at 10am, and I always get up early due to nerves when visiting the dreaded dentists. It’s only my six monthly check-up, and I reckon I’ll get the all clear. But you never know. Also, today would’ve been mum’s birthday had she live...
Hi Mrs Average and Henrietta, To quote from the indomitable Mae West, “Flattery will get you everywhere.” Mae West is one of my heroines, along with Joan of Arc and Zena Warrior Princess. A little preamble on the preamble to my ‘Crash & Burn’ debacle…. MORE procrastination; Mark Twain/Oscar Wilde wo...
My Snow Guardian angel has gone remarkably quiet of late. Perhaps because the snow has gone? More likely because the poor sod is trying, and failing, to navigate the vagaries of the DWP at the local Job Centre ever since I gave Shirley its P45 cards and sent it packing. I can see it all in my mind’s...