[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Susieq According to the website I checked out, fewerfew is also good for arthritis too. Once it’s flowered, IF my plant is fewerfew, I’ll knock up some concoctions for dad to drink. He looked horrified at my suggestion. Dad: First you think it might be coriander and good in salads but didn’t tast...
Hi Greta It’s official. I’m now a bigamist. I’ve joined another forum; a gardening one this time. But Carers UK can rest assured that they took my cyber cherry (to stick with the gardening theme) regarding forums and will forevermore remain my first and true love. I posted in their ‘Identify a Plant...
This site has gone balistic tonight. First it wouldn't let me see my own photos until I logged in. This message appeared otherwise: You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Last edited by Sajehar on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total. Just who...
Change of plan. SM's rang me a bit earlier to let me know he's not going to his parents today after all but tomorrow. I'm a bit knackered so have decided to leave off my mega planting session till tomorrow and just spend Saturday at my flat. I have to return Saturday evening as it's my WB's birthday...
PRAISE BE TO ALL AND SUNDRY…..It worked :o Yesterday, for the first time EVER, I saw goldfinches in our back garden – 3 of them together, 2 male, 1 female – clustered around my Niger seed bird holder… YIPPEE! http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s12695.gif http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s126...
Hi Joe-1804 Firstly, welcome and you ARE most definitely a carer. Plus we don’t care if you’re from planet Pluto let alone the USA provided you’re an unpaid carer. I struck up quite a cyber friendship with a lady from Australia via this forum and that’s much further away than you, although not as fa...
Bowlingbun, you must be psychic. It’s SM’s birthday in approx 3 weeks time which, I’m thoroughly ashamed to say, I’d completely forgotten about until you reminded me via your above post. I’ve also just this minute remembered it’s my well bro’s birthday in a weeks time. A bit rich of me considering t...
It worked.... no more pesky attachments. Now Create & Craft are wittering on about metal charms and true metal embellishments. I wonder what false metal embellishments are? Plastic, probably. Had enough of this, think I'll go for a walk as it's now, FINALLY, stopped raining.
General Chit Chat appears to have been taken over by Love+917073949883Problem Solution Molvi Baba Ji, whoever, or whatever, that is? Had to scroll back 3 pages to find my thread. But no bot is getting the better of me. Hope CUK computer bods sort this pest out pronto. My WB has been taking my dad ov...
ExD Found it, finally. It’s actually dated on my Word Document Nov 28th 2013. That’s nearly four and a half years ago…. My, how time flies! I mention using bananas below. I’ve just remembered that it’s banana flavoured things mum didn’t like not real bananas. I’m now going to change the font colour ...