[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Susiequ Your name defeats me. I've tried three times scrolling down to check I've spelt it right; each time I get it wrong. There's something about the combination of your name's letters that confuses the hell out of my brain. May I in future posts refer to you as Susi of the Q. I can remember th...
I actually wrote this post latish last evening and then forgot to submit it. I was summoned by my alarm system (mum’s old one) as dad started to have one of his choking fits again. Once I’d sorted dad out I’d completely forgotten about CUK. So when I say today below I actually mean yesterday as I ca...
Amy I’m a ‘recovering alcoholic’, as such people like myself are called. I too used to drink a full bottle of 70cl vodka a day, but on my last bender (after months of abstinence) I progressed to a litre bottle a day. It nearly killed me. I ended up in hospital threatened with being sectioned to a re...
Hi Susieq Sorted! Thanks to your 'idiot proof' instructions. I'd previously spelt david c's name with a capital D, plus that 'Preview' bit, when I'd never pressed on 'Preview' confused me. That's why I thought I might have sent it 3 times :-??? Also, I now know why there was a previous 'Sent' messag...
Hi David c I think I've just sent you a PM, possibly 3 of the same one. I find PMing a pain. I can never quite work out if the blasted things have been sent or not. Let me know ASAP if you've received it. If not, I've copied it so can send it properly IF someone will actually explain to me how to do...
Hi DavidC I can't be arsed digging out my 19 litre pondlet and replacing it with an 80 litre one. Good idea though.... IF I'd thought to ask for suggestions first (which I obviously didn't) and IF I had the space for it, which I don't think I have. I'd be more than happy to help you out with your le...
Hi MrsAverage Hadn’t thought that I might be chopping of my ‘Cowfewhem’ or ‘Fever parsley Lock’ flowers by cutting off their tops. Whatever they are, my bunches of them are drying out nicely. As soon as I can crumble them with my fingers I’m going to put my plant ‘crumble’ in a storage jar and label...
It’s official…. I’m a witchy woman! Early this morning after SM had dropped me off at dad’s I noticed that my feverfew has grown massively. I first asked about this plant on 12th April stating it was 8” at its highest points. Just two weeks later and it had near doubled in height at its highest poin...
This post is gonna be a biggie, with about 10 photos. I bet about half of them end up as those pesky attachments. I actually wrote the bulk of this post yesterday as it was a case of rain, rain and more rain; specifically heavy drizzle. But SM turned up earlier than expected, so no posting then. Tod...
I bet you David C will be along soon. He make models, and very good ones too. He's also into photography having started an ace thread called 'Birds not in the garden' which has fallen by the wayside. Maybe it needs reviving? Do you photo birds by any chance?