[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Dear Bowlingbun (where do these wonderful names come from?)<br/> <br/> Thanks for reply so quickly to my questions. I don't even care if you can't answer them, the fact that someone replyed is enough (how pathetic is that!) It gives me faith in humanity.<br/> <br/> I live in Liverpool, but my par...
<t>I think your book idea is terrific. I'm fairly new to caring and have been genuinley shocked and moved by what I've been reading on this forum (only discovered it today.)<br/> Because of my newness, I don't know if I could write anything useful. If I had to sum up early stages dementia from my ca...
Hi I'm new to this site, and I'm hoping someone, somewhere out there can help advise me. I've been an unpaid carer for my parents (79 & 83) for the past three years or so until my mother had a stroke in June. It became obvious that once she was released from hospital I'd have to give up my job and b...