[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Kiwigaz Your mum should meet mine as she too hate BF. She calls him a doddery old ham and he should retire to make way for a youngun. She thinks its morally wrong and ungraceful for olduns to cling to burnt out glory. According to her he's an offense against nature, and if she had her way she'd h...
Hi Rosemary
Click on my post "CA & IS...confused and bemused," located a couple above your one, to read my rant about IDS, the DWP and their computers. Image
Do. £25b is £25. You still haven't told me what SIL means.
<t>I tried to reply to you earlier. The site wouldn't let me. NEVER do anything with the tax site by email ..or phone. Make an appointment with them, then sort out your<br/> stuff. You may wait 2 weeks for an appointment but it's worth it. If you insist on calling them direct, then get their name, t...
Opps! I got your name wrong. I wrote Bumblebun instead of Bowlingbun. That's because I earlier refered to you as BB. I then got the association of B's in my head with bumble bees. Bumble is kind of similar to bowling. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redfa...
Dear Bumblebun I can well believe it! How in god's name can a government insist that all claimants must eventually do stuff online if their system doesn't recognize systems that have been in place since 2007. The mind boggles! IDS wants all Universal Credit claims to be done online reasoning that 80...
<t>Hi Crocus<br/> Thanks for welcoming me to this forum. I'm so pleased with it, and real help/advice I've received, I think I've gone a bit nuts on it.<br/> Bowlingbun described the DWP as like snakes & ladders; a spot on description and then some! <br/> Eg: I ended up on the right page of the ...
Hi Anne I'm new to this site and fairly new to caring. Every single time we watch countdown my 83 year old mum wants to know why Carole Vorderman isn't there and then proceeds to slag off the 'new' lady present. When the show ends it's always, "That woman's a tart and ruined it. Carol's a real lady....
Dear Bowlingbun I must have done something wrong last night; I was a bit knackered and not exactly Einstein when it comes to computers. I cannot thank you enough for your advice. I did everything you recommended, and managed to get more done in 24 hours than I'd managed alone in over two weeks. I am...
I sent you reply, but it never got there.