[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Bumblebun I can well believe it! How in god's name can a government insist that all claimants must eventually do stuff online if their system doesn't recognize systems that have been in place since 2007. The mind boggles! IDS wants all Universal Credit claims to be done online reasoning that 80...
<t>Hi Crocus<br/> Thanks for welcoming me to this forum. I'm so pleased with it, and real help/advice I've received, I think I've gone a bit nuts on it.<br/> Bowlingbun described the DWP as like snakes & ladders; a spot on description and then some! <br/> Eg: I ended up on the right page of the ...
Hi Anne I'm new to this site and fairly new to caring. Every single time we watch countdown my 83 year old mum wants to know why Carole Vorderman isn't there and then proceeds to slag off the 'new' lady present. When the show ends it's always, "That woman's a tart and ruined it. Carol's a real lady....
Dear Bowlingbun I must have done something wrong last night; I was a bit knackered and not exactly Einstein when it comes to computers. I cannot thank you enough for your advice. I did everything you recommended, and managed to get more done in 24 hours than I'd managed alone in over two weeks. I am...
I sent you reply, but it never got there.
<t>Dear Bowlingbun (where do these wonderful names come from?)<br/> <br/> Thanks for reply so quickly to my questions. I don't even care if you can't answer them, the fact that someone replyed is enough (how pathetic is that!) It gives me faith in humanity.<br/> <br/> I live in Liverpool, but my par...
<t>I think your book idea is terrific. I'm fairly new to caring and have been genuinley shocked and moved by what I've been reading on this forum (only discovered it today.)<br/> Because of my newness, I don't know if I could write anything useful. If I had to sum up early stages dementia from my ca...
Hi I'm new to this site, and I'm hoping someone, somewhere out there can help advise me. I've been an unpaid carer for my parents (79 & 83) for the past three years or so until my mother had a stroke in June. It became obvious that once she was released from hospital I'd have to give up my job and b...