[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It’s official…. I’m a witchy woman! Early this morning after SM had dropped me off at dad’s I noticed that my feverfew has grown massively. I first asked about this plant on 12th April stating it was 8” at its highest points. Just two weeks later and it had near doubled in height at its highest poin...
This post is gonna be a biggie, with about 10 photos. I bet about half of them end up as those pesky attachments. I actually wrote the bulk of this post yesterday as it was a case of rain, rain and more rain; specifically heavy drizzle. But SM turned up earlier than expected, so no posting then. Tod...
I bet you David C will be along soon. He make models, and very good ones too. He's also into photography having started an ace thread called 'Birds not in the garden' which has fallen by the wayside. Maybe it needs reviving? Do you photo birds by any chance?
Hi Julie 17061 (what do those numbers mean? That's often intrigued me.) If you wish to get the job centre off your back then yes it will be worth claiming CA. You won't be any better off, but neither will you be worse off, assuming your hubby's ESA is reduced by the same amount as CA (currently £64....
Hi Butterfly68 Are you sure she didn’t say £43 per night? That would sound more like it. However, in my on/off backpacking days in the late 70’s/eighties, Madeira had a very dull and staid reputation. It catered for down at heel honeymooners more than happy to provide their own night life and, conve...
David C You’re right about the plassie bags, but mainly regarding the smaller, usually local, charities that run shops. My two local ones can’t get enough of them. But the big, national charities can afford to buy in bulk their own ones and charge for them; anything from 5p to 20p. My one charges 10...
Hi Lovejoy I get the Carers Premium; currently £36 per week on top of my Carers Allowance, currently £64.60 pw. The Carers Premium is a strange benefit as some who claim CA get it and others do not. If you work P/T, even just for 12 hours per week at £7.50 per hour (£90 per week), that will not affe...
Pet66 I've hunted down that poem for you that your thread and posts made me think of.... Enjoy ;) http://www.laterbloomer.com/jenny-joseph/ P.S. You should be very proud to have auburn hair. You're very lucky if you have it naturally. It's my fave colour, particularly the more coppery shades. You sh...
Hi Pet66 Go for it! Dye your hair purple (there's a poem about that; I'll see if I can hunt it out for you) get a tattoo and make Zandra Rhodes look like Hyacinth Bucket by the comparison B) I too find family hair/eye colouring genes fascinating. Haven’t got a clue really as to how they work, but st...
Hi Greta It smells really nice, sort of lemony, but a very earthy faint lemon aroma. It doesn’t smell much during the day unless you crush the leaves. But in the evening it’s quite strong and pungent smelling. A bit like honeysuckle always smells stronger in the evening too. It tasted very like an e...