[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
P.P.S. to Susi Q

And an Acer tree too! Does it have flowers?
P.S. to Susi Q

What are those deep bright pink flowers in your penultimate photo. I want some! Gimme, gimme, gimme :cheer:
Susi Q Your garden is the biz. It’s so colourful and neat and lawnful; I’m dead jealous. So far, mines just a sea of green, especially with that bloody bindweed that I’m fighting a losing battle with. Even the heavy artillery of Round Up hasn’t made a blind bit of difference to the bindweed. After t...
It’s raining today, and today was to be my final day on the garden regarding the ‘heavy’ work and planting out. TYPICAL! Also dad’s had a right cob on today simply because he can’t sit out in the sun pretending to be ‘head gardener’ whilst issuing edicts left, right and centre which, in the main, I ...
I've just had the devil's own job posting on this forum. Taken me the best part of an hour to suss it. Just as well it's the hottest part of the day so I don't mind staying indoors. Every time I tried to copy & paste this post this Microsoft thing kept popping up, going on about micro security setti...
Hi Susiequ Your name defeats me. I've tried three times scrolling down to check I've spelt it right; each time I get it wrong. There's something about the combination of your name's letters that confuses the hell out of my brain. May I in future posts refer to you as Susi of the Q. I can remember th...
I actually wrote this post latish last evening and then forgot to submit it. I was summoned by my alarm system (mum’s old one) as dad started to have one of his choking fits again. Once I’d sorted dad out I’d completely forgotten about CUK. So when I say today below I actually mean yesterday as I ca...
Amy I’m a ‘recovering alcoholic’, as such people like myself are called. I too used to drink a full bottle of 70cl vodka a day, but on my last bender (after months of abstinence) I progressed to a litre bottle a day. It nearly killed me. I ended up in hospital threatened with being sectioned to a re...
Hi Susieq Sorted! Thanks to your 'idiot proof' instructions. I'd previously spelt david c's name with a capital D, plus that 'Preview' bit, when I'd never pressed on 'Preview' confused me. That's why I thought I might have sent it 3 times :-??? Also, I now know why there was a previous 'Sent' messag...
Hi David c I think I've just sent you a PM, possibly 3 of the same one. I find PMing a pain. I can never quite work out if the blasted things have been sent or not. Let me know ASAP if you've received it. If not, I've copied it so can send it properly IF someone will actually explain to me how to do...