[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Bugger me :o The file size of the last photo I tried to post was 10.1MB; no wonder I couldn't post it, and It wasn't that good either. I've no shrunk it to 25% to 957KB, so should post. Soon find out... STILL won't post.... HTTP ERROR keeps popping up. I'll try shrinking it some more, by half this t...
Well 'Previewing' my post didn't bugger things up like it used to do. I've now got 2 0f 3 photos up. Two out of three ain't bad. Now for my third photo (I'm determined to do this; it's now me against the photo put-up computer thing on this site.) Well that went well.... not :S Maybe that photo,s meg...
Hi Juanka_2007 According to Susieq (did I spell that right?) it's a willow: a Salix Caprea Pendula Kilmarnock to be precise! Susieq is a mine of horticultural knowledge so I reckon she's spot on. Bit of a mouthful of a name though :blink: ; I just call it mum's special tree. Thank you all for your a...
Opps.. I don't know how to put photos up. But dad has declared a 'something' for robins which doesn't make sense. He wants me and my bro to re-decorate the hallway - fair enough - but we're not allowed to touch the 'big ladders' because robins are nesting there. He has declared these ladders off-lim...
I have no idea what the tree was; and nor does anybody else: A weeping willow is our best guess DSCF1176.JPG That's what mum's special tree looked like after we transplanted it to the front garden (where she could actually see it.) It bloomed like hell.... DSCF1176.JPG but then died: DSCF1176.JPG We...
My bros, dad and SM have done my head in! They've ordered all these plants for me. My two bros (who are always arguing with one another, and me too) have ordered me two camellias each (they are now arguing over who ordered the sooner!) but dad ordered 3 fruit trees, but can't remember what... peach,...
I haven’t been on this site for an awful long time; although I have ‘lurked’ occasionally. Basically, I developed health problems of my own which have since been sorted. I ended up with an emergency op for an about to burst ulcer… where did that come from? Now I don’t know about you, but my idea of ...
P.P.P.S.
You have to left click on the photo in order to enlarge it to read the writing... at least I have to!
It’s taken me another month to get around to putting up my next post as I’ve been so busy and so much has happened in the meantime. Still, that’s an improvement on 6 months :whistle: I’ll start where I left off on Christmas Eve. I’d actually written my last post early in the morning of Christmas Eve...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to One & All at Carers UK bird b tit fatball 1 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG That’s one of my home-made Xmas cards I’ve been printing off for family & friends, using photos I took for Scally’s old thread ‘Birds in Garden’ from about 4 years ago. The actual cards have silver ...