[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
There are some things that you have picked up along the way to help you care for her, but the situation I guess is if you can recognise what they are. I admit you are right, it is so difficult to cope, but after 10 years it seems you have really hung in there, very commendable. I think it just goes ...
Do not give up hope, a carers life is not easy, but tomorrow will always bring some hope.
<t>Hello fellow carers,<br/> <br/> Wondering if you can help me on this one. I am a carer and next of kin of my mother who I currently care for. Unfortunately her physical health is deteriorating and I often try to visit her doctors to raise concerns due to my mother's lack of insight into her physi...
Hello Carers, I am wondering if any here know much about the care bill that is up for debate on the 16 December. What impact does this bill have on Carers or carer organisations? Here is the link http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2013-14/care.html Is this bill good or bad news. Hope this can produ...
<t>Thanks for all the carers that have posted on this thread, makes me happy to see so many contribute so loads of ideas, plus it is good to see carers speaking up. Still, I feel so sad that so many terrible things affects carers from loneliness to financial problems and stigma. I think I have a fai...
<t>Yeah, if there is anything that affects carers it is usually lack of support overall. Still I am a realist. I know sometimes services real struggle, but what I would like is at least some sympathy or someone who would listen rather than judge, which I get from quite a few health professionals.<br...
<t>Thanks for the support and replies. I have emailed my carers support officer to contact me when they can photocopier the assessment and send me back my care plan. It will be quite amusing because the form questions are all not filled in and not signed by me or her and on the other side of the she...
<t>I welcome replies to my topic, but do not mind me too much. I am more than likely venting my frustration.<br/> <br/> I had a carer's assessment today, which had taken a year to come around. The person who I look after care-coordinator did not even user the carers assessment sheet and turned it ov...
Its terrible to see all these things affecting carers. I should have asked for the top 20 let alone top 10.

One day it ll look like carers will need carers looking after them.
<t>So basically its because we are<br/> <br/> - All wanting to live longer and have the technology to do so, but that is so expensive.<br/> - A rise in population requiring access to limited resources<br/> - Managerial staff costing a lot of wages<br/> - Expensive computerized data systems, some whi...