[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for all your replies and taking the time to get back to a fellow carer. I am now in the process of making a complaint. However the situation has deteriorated since my loved one has now refused to take any medication/depot. I have successfully contacted the care coordinator and they will see m...
I am supporting someone who has mental health difficulties, what would you like to know concerning self-medication?

Thanks
Welcome to the carers forum,

Sorry no one has replied to your request. Let us know your situation so far.
Thanks for replying. I am not out of options it seems. I may come back here for some advice since I am launching some research.
Not sure if other mental health carers have been through this. I am caring for someone suffering mental health difficulties and now physical health difficulties as the situation being that they are over weight and at the mercy of the mental health system. Although I live 10 minutes away from who I t...
Hello sandymary

Welcome to the forum. I am a fellow carer, but caring for someone who has different mental health problems. I am free to chat if you ever visit the forum again
Hello Tinhead, Welcome to the carers Uk forum. I read your story and I just cannot imagine the difficultly of your caring situation. To care and do so much for such a long time is not only amazing, but inspirational. Your story was such a great read and I have learnt so much from it. I am wondering ...
Welcome to the forum Twilight. Sorry for such a late reply, I really hope your caring role has gotten easier. I am looking after someone who also suffers mental health problems, but not in the same cluster or area as of your mother. I doubt there would be a magic wand for this scenario, but your mot...
Thanks for sharing
I am sorry no one has managed to reply to your post. I must say it would be very hard for anyone to relate to how us carers feel, we all have our own limits. It is so difficult to watch your loved one suffer as this and yes depression will set in, but for you to be there for him is the greatest gift...