[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
well done paula. we just have to keep on and on and on fighting and campaigning, if we do one day things will change and carers will be rewarded.

keep up the good work.
thank you very much for your information sunnygirl, i hope you don't mind if i pick your brains as we travel along this road with my daughter. its a bit of a learnig curve. Image
hi
yes none of my plan would suceed without a social services assessment. we have already had a referral for this.

i hope our discussion has given lily some food for thought.
regards pam
<t>norman, your reply seems to say that, supported living as an alternative to resedential care can only be achieved by someone with enough money to buy a property for their son/daughter. as far as i am aware this is not so, property can be rented from a local authority or housing association for th...
<t>hi<br/> we to are coming to the time when we need to organise our daughters future without us.<br/> <br/> its very difficult, but i would rather do it now whilst we her parents are around to see that everything is working properly, we do not want an emergency situation where she is put anywhere t...