[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thats mine done. Image
pam
hi tony, good thinking. i will email him at the sun on 30th may. thanks. pam
i heard gorden brown say on t.v. news this evening, that he wants to hear from the people what they want. - so lets tell him carers, and carers UK.
<t>i could not agree more. we do not need more help lines or money spent on surveys and money given to s.s. which seems to disappear down a black hole.<br/> <br/> don't forget george if you are still caring when you retire, you will not even receive Carers Allowance, because of this dam overlapping ...
yes, my thanks to you guys for being moderators.

i do not want to have any more funny turns when i read the posts on this site. its not good or safe for an old lady like me!!

seriously though, thanks for sorting it out.
pam
yes it is good value, and they are the proper latex gloves, not a cheapie version.
pam
<t>i asked for an increase in my daughters pads as i was running out before the next delivery. a very nice district nurse came and discussed the matter and increased the number of pads we were getting. trouble was we got so many we did not know what to do with them. in cupboards, under beds, in ward...
my thoughts are with you molly.
pam xx
[quote]we are all going to have the biggest party, when you get direct payments marie,

i second that marie, i have the champagne on ice. hang on in there.

pam x
thank you myrtle. another one added.