[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>it was very interesting to read your story john. i to was born just after the war.<br/> <br/> however, its 2007 now, we are a rich country, surely carers have the right to live a decent standard of living. many of us have given up well paid jobs to continue caring, and we are proping up the servi...
spot on wildthing.

pam
i was thinking not so much as distressed carers wendy as angry carers. less than the 'poor me' attitude, more 'don't you realise what we are doing for the country, financially etc.etc.' Yes to be included in this basic facts about what its like day to day to day to day, but also with a bit of attitu...
<t>sorry clare, but i agree with Ken. when the person you care for needs 24/7 care or there abouts, how can you possibly earn £95 pounds per week.<br/> <br/> It feels to me as though the powers that be live in another world.<br/> <br/> Evan if you could get some help with caring whilst you are at...
<t>am i the only one that feels this way.<br/> <br/> great all the publicity yesterday on the bbc news. but why does it nearly always have to be a carer close to tears. we have all been there, buckets full at times, but perhaps it would be a good idea to have in the media a carer, really ANGRY about...
i agree with you linda. if only a day of action could be organised somehow, it would do us a power of good i think.
This has often been mentioned on these boards, but nothing comes of it as everybody seems to feel that it would be to difficult.
pam
<t>hello Patricia, welcome to the forum.<br/> <br/> i can only echo the sensible words from rosmary and maryanne, you are certainly not a bad person, and we all have to be true to ourselves at the end of the day. Otherwise, we just get eaten up inside with all the pain and resentment, and that is no...
<t>hi george,<br/> <br/> you say its not hard work. each individual job may not be hard work, but the culmination of all the daily tasks, plus the mental strain of 'watching' somebody is dam hard work. and what i find the hardest is that its not just one day, its day after day after day after day, a...
lets not all forget to send in our questions to saga to put before Ivan Lewis.

the date they all have to be in is 20th September.

pam x
you know what they say about the new 60 being 40. the new 50 being 30. the new 40...........need i go further.