<t>Diva-I did not look at the article but I get the gist of it by your explanation.This sort of rubbish also enrages me -and then I calm down as if I cause myself pain -emotional or otherwise -the true scum- most journalists and other unthinking holier than thou morons who truly contribute either no...
totally agree Excalibur.I have never heard of such an insane,immoral proposal-until their next one.
entity-have signed the petiton-thankyou for bringing it to my attention Image
<t>This story does not surprise me -caring IS work -I gave my paid job up like many others to better look after my wife. I receive Carers Allowance and have never (as yet) had to attend any interview,however,when I was working part-time and unsuccessfully claimed Carers Allowance (due to earning a b...
To get CA -you have to provide at least 35 hours care a week to someone receiving DLA care component at the middle or higher rate and only earn less than £95 per week I suggest you seek advice from the CAB as any claim may effect the person you help and to discuss your best option
<t>As far as I am aware-I do not know all your circumstances-if you did qualify for CA -your applicable amount of IS would then include the carer premium of IS -£29.50 But they would then take off CA -£53.10 in their calculations of IS (plus a tariff for savings and earnings above the threshol...