<t>elle21 Osborne meant people receiving DLA-unfortunately you have to listen very carefully to what he says-and more importantly what he doesnot say ie.includes people receiving CA,recipients of Industrial Injuries Compensation-he banks on the ignorance of the general public and usually takes a sip...
Aspiemum-the Government minister Maria Miller said it was intended for working-age claimants but they lie so much and have difficulty in knowing the differences between the different allowances-who knows!
<t>Further comfirmation of the Government's redefinition of words to be the complete opposite in this sense by their logic they "deserve" such extravagance and recipients of Carer's Allowance (the angels of pre-election spin become the "benefit scrounger" of post election rhetoric) are undeserving a...
Well said George I spotted this also and made comments regarding that on the Guardian comments
<t>Vicky I think Yvette Cooper was referring to Nick Clegg's recent comments about entitlements in general -do not think he specified Carer's Allowance .Mr Clegg does not know anything about benefits,beyond what he is told to say,he makes no secret of that fact -remember he thought the basic State P...
<t>In the case of Derbyshire-it has a proud boast that it has the only free home care service in the Country-the Tories took control of the Council at the last local election and promised not to change that(they had a brief time thirty years ago in control when they introduced charges) they are agai...
markneary-just made it 2001! And joined the facebook group.
<t>littlerachet-I echo the supportive comments made about you and your partner's ordeal.I help my wife and yes,sometimes, I have internal debates with myself whether I am being too protective and if i am always doing what is best but if you look at it another way better to err on the side of caution...
<t>The worrying thing is the Chancellor and Ian Duncan Smith (not to say the vast majority of the public) have no idea about the difference between IB/ESA and DLA .I watched the debate in Parliament and the ignorance was beyond belief-they either do not know or choose to ignore that DLA is NOT an ou...
Frandrake-this may be of assistance-http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/ctps/number_type.html