[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi Kira - I think you are doing a fantastic job and you are amazing! There is lots of support on here for you, and you will hopefully gain strength from it. You do need to have some time to yourself for your sanity and you are not at all selfish. Keep in touch with us all.x
<t>Hi Chris, it is great that you have found the advice here helpful and have managed to find a caring doctor who is willing to listen. Also confronting your girlfriend was no doubt a bit step, and arranging for some time on your own will be really good for you (and her).<br/> <br/> Keep in touch wi...
<t>Hi Chris - well done you for taking the first step and introducing yourself and letting off some steam. It is obvious you are a wonderful carer - but, and hope I can be frank with you, you dont deserve to be treated this way. I understand your partner has had a stroke and it is frustrating for he...
Thank you for all your kind 'welcomes'! When I get time I will have a good look round. It is nice to be able to come on here and know that we all have something in common. Image
<t>Hi, new to this but have been caring for my mum for 6 years, 3 of those full-time. She has Cerebral Ataxia and Dementia. She is paralysed and we have to hoist her. Can get to be hard work, although we do have carers to help us a couple of times a day. Mum lives with me and my wonderful husband an...