[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi I have used several 'Care Agencies' and I have heard same problems of carers re support from the 'office' little or no time between jobs, extra work put on them at short notice, having to update essential training ie lifting and handling in own time it is terrible.<br/> <br/> I think it is sta...
<t>Hi Sorry to hear about your situation it sounds dreadful. With regards to your 'access line' I had one when I lived at my mums and yes the neighbours either parked right up to the edge of the line either side or just into it! It was terrible as you know one needs a little room for manoevre! I don...
Hi Ash Just wondering how you and the family are? I have been keeping you in my prayers. xx
Hi everyone I chose 'Hillsongs' because I love their music - they are a Christian Worship Band
bfn xx
Hi Shandy - I love Hillsongs music too - no surprises there thats why I use that name. Do you like other worship music?

Hope alls well with you.x
Hi Ash sending love and prayers to yourself and the family at this time. I lost my Big Sis gaed 45 last year suddenely so I really feel for you.

Be kind to yourself and take 'one moment at a time'

Love and prayers from Hillsong-Hazel x
Hi I get Individual Budget/Direct Payments in the last 12 months I have moved into an adapted flat previous to that I lived with my mum. I have the support of a broker who is employed by the DP Scheme she helps with the paperwork I keep basic records mainly to do with any cheques I write (my P.As wa...
Hi everyone just to update you. The interview went well although she can only do 4 hours at present so that covers my 'showers'. Before the temporary contract is at an end ie 13 weeks she plans to give up her 'agency job' so she can do the other 3 and a half hrs I have for personal care. Also it wil...
Hello everyone and thank you for your comments. It will be so good for me to share you seem a friendly bunch. I wasn't sure I would be welcome as I am not a carer. As I said I am the disabled person accessing the care/support I need through this scheme and yes as you are aware it is not easy. My mem...
Hello I am disabled and last year after 6 months in a neuro rehab unit was strongly advised to leave my home as it was unsuitable for my needs and that 'people were falling over themselves to help someone in my situation live independantly' - I had to crawl in the living room and again once upstairs...