<t>Hello Lola<br/> <br/> What a lovely thread!<br/> <br/> I get my strength from many things, firstly, when my Mum gives me a warm smile and kiss at the end of a hard day for both of us, it just helps me forget what pressures have faced us that day and carry through to the next. Knowing that I shoul...
My Mum is starting to get Speech Therapy at her Daycare Centre on a Monday which is great and they have suggested trying her with a amplifier as her voice is more like a whisper and are going to try and find out why she becomes a "selected mute" (Not really keen on this phrase) I rather say having h...
<t>Hello All<br/> <br/> Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow there is going to be loads of media coverage on "New Deal for Carers".<br/> <br/> BBC Breakfast, BBC Lunch News, Radio 4 (12-1pm), BBC 10 o'Clock, Sky News (Not sure what time though)<br/> <br/> Brilliant to get all this coverage!<br/...
Well done Charles I know you liked the poems and quotes subject. Think we should bring some over from old forum - what you think?

Take care
M x