[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello Rosemary<br/> <br/> Thanks for your reply which was much helpful as usual!<br/> <br/> Mum and I have had a pretty good weekend and sleeping all the way through past 4 nights, so inturn we have had better days - hopefully will continue this week - touch wood!<br/> <br/> Hope that you and fam...
<t>Hello All<br/> <br/> I was wondering has anyone ever received a Carers Break Fund? I had applied last year and was told that they would put my name on the list and when funds came available they would be in contact, well, I never heard from them again!<br/> <br/> Anyway I was at a Carers Colour A...
You have to go through the storm before you can reach the rainbow."
I really like this quote Lola, shall remember that one....So true!
<t>Hello Alex<br/> <br/> A very warm welcome to the forum!<br/> <br/> Its the same thing that too many of us can also say unfortunately...having to fight tooth and nail for everything. I hope that we can support you and I'm sure you'll be a wonderful addition of support to the forum.<br/> <br/> Sorr...
oops you don't need to copy and paste just click on it and it should work! Image
Got it Gavin thanks for your help.

Lynda was a great example for the need of emergency respite - well done Lynda!

Here is the link directly to it, you'll need to copy and paste the whole link as one into your browser
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainfram ... ouandyours
Thanks Gavin for the link, but maybe its me but I can't find it, could you if possible give me the rest of the link ?

Thanks M x
<t>Managed to watch report on Gordon Brown visiting Carer Jill regarding new measures in supporting Carers with emergency respite, training and advice line. To know that there is going to be backup there for respite if needed is going to be piece of mind for Carers. As for training, this is all good...
<t>Hello Mary<br/> <br/> A warm welcome to the new forum, so glad that you have been reading and decided to join us!<br/> <br/> I think that its a good idea to list each different illness with its own thread, means that if their is someone else caring for a loved one with the same illness it will be...
<t>I fight a battle every day<br/> Against discouragement and fear;<br/> Some foe stands always in my way,<br/> The path ahead is never clear!<br/> I must forever be on guard<br/> Against the doubts that skulk along;<br/> I get ahead by fighting hard,<br/> But fighting keeps my spirit strong.<br/> <...