[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello Amy<br/> <br/> Welcome to the forum....sorry its late!<br/> <br/> Thanks for sharing your calming techniques with us. I have learn't over the years how best to communicate with Mum in order to get a response, but your points also reminded me that they don't have to stop at Mum!<br/> <br/> T...
<t>Here's two that I found.. I hope that you and Pat are well John.<br/> <br/> A Granddaughter Just Like You<br/> <br/> I just want to let you know<br/> You mean the world to me<br/> Only a heart as dear as yours<br/> Would give so unselfishly<br/> <br/> The many things you’ve done<br/> All t...
Hello Rosemary

Its a new form of anti-depressant, the following link tells you more about it, hope this helps.

http://www.aafp.org/afp/990101ap/159.html

Hope that you and family are well.

Take care
Maryann x
<t>Hello Avril<br/> <br/> Welcome to the forum!<br/> <br/> Its hard to advise as everyone is different. I have to have a routine with Mum though everyday is not the seem as the next. I have to work at Mums pace and I try to get her to do small things for herself with my guided help. I would admit it...
Hello Tony Think we all know how much of a struggle caring can be and I guess thats why Carers try to help and support where they can. I'm glad that you feel you can share and gain experiences and support as caring can become very lonely. You seem to be managing your Mums confusion very well and I k...
<t>Hello All<br/> <br/> I was wondering whether we have any members who are aged between 18 - 25? Its usually the forgotten age group, well I know it was when I was in that age group! When I think back I remember I didn't actually see myself as a Carer, so therefore, didn't look for help with regard...
Thanks Lesley for your reply. Well as far as I'm aware 4mg daily is the maximum you can have of Lorazapam, so Mum gets 3mg's a day. Its hard monitoring medication which Mum isn't able to tell me how its making her feel! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_confused.gif Anyway really grateful for your...
<t>Hello All<br/> <br/> Just wondered as Catwit had mentioned Lorazapam in her post on another thread, it made me think about how I manage my Mums medication.<br/> <br/> Mum has been on Lorazapam for a good few years now and it worries me. The doctor has suggested reducing it and I have managed to b...
<t>Hello Catwit<br/> <br/> Thats one of the things that is great about this forum finding Carers who will be able to share revelant experiences with each other. <br/> <br/> My Mum has been on Lorazapam for a good few years now and it worries me. The doctor has suggested reducing it and I have manage...
<t>Hello Tony<br/> <br/> I just like to add my welcome to the forum.<br/> <br/> I remember we had a member from the old forum who cared for their partner with Lewy Bodies, not sure whether they have re-registered yet, but I'm sure if they have they will be able to advise you. In the meantime I hope ...