[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I also signed it the other week!

Well done Margaret and good luck with it!

Take care
Maryann x
<t>Kaydee<br/> <br/> I have CTV monitors, they are like baby monitors seem in size only they have a small screen so I can see Mum all the time. I really don't know how I ever managed without them! They cost from about £35 upwards. I got mine on Ebay, just thought I'd let you know. Hope it helps!<...
<t>Hello Stephen<br/> <br/> Welcome to the forum!<br/> <br/> Well done on producing such a wonderful site. It made me very emotional and admire your effects on behalf of your Brother and others, great work!<br/> <br/> So glad that you have joined us and hope that you will find the forum and site sup...
Thanks for that information Norman, unfortunately I'm one of many with a bad back, too many years of lifting I'm afriad http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif I have been lifting my Mum for along time now and I agree Tony that many times when Mum was in hospital care I had to act against their ...
Thanks Matt

But unfortunately as many things does not cover Northern Ireland Image
<t>Hello Sheila<br/> <br/> I also have Mums nurses notes at home and always keep a copy of it. I also write in it aswell, so there would be no way that it could be rewritten. So, maybe be an idea to jot down some things in there by date as to how Pat's progress is, that way they couldn't make any ch...
Your very welcome John!

Take care M x
<t>Welcome Millie<br/> <br/> Sorry for the late welcome, but I only just came across your post!<br/> <br/> Mrytle & Kaydee are right, your not selfish and if you were you wouldn't feel no guilt! I do think that when our grandparents get older they tend to feel a little resentment that they can't...
<t>Hello Tony<br/> <br/> Welcome to the forum!<br/> <br/> When my Mum needs to stay in hospital (touch wood- not)! I never leave her for a minute and if I need to I get someone to stay with her till my return. I make sure that I handle all her meds and I take care of all her personal needs other tha...
<t>Hi Matt<br/> <br/> Thanks for providing those links.<br/> <br/> I had seen reports about it on the news today and was sadly not shocked to hear. This is something I would worry about with Mum needing hospital treatment. Previously when I have had to take Mum to hospital and know that she is actin...