[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I had a quick look and can't see this posted anywhere. If it is my sincere apologies. I think this to be a worthy cause and thought others on here might agree. Apologies if it offends or upsets anyone. We are trying to assist with a petition to the UK Government to create a dedicated Military & Vet...
I think this is an interesting thread. Getting on with your life after caring has huge challanges and I would agree with all that has been said. However if I can play devil's advocate, is there an issue about people speaking for carers who have no recent experience of caring? I am thinking of a few...
<t>I have just come across this forum and hope you will not mind me joining even though I live in Spain. Last year my father died. Dad had been my mum´s carer for many years and they were together every minute of the day. Mum has unfortunately had very poor health for many years and is now more o...