[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>welcome Sandbag...I´ve done my share of ranting on here since I joined a few days ago too! Makes you feel so much better knowing that people are actually listening!<br/> <br/> I have a sister too...otherwise known as Lord Lucan....hasn´t been seen or heard of since Mum´s health has deter...
<t>Hello Asala....nice to meet you. My Mum has a pressure mattress which is covered in the plastic covering, fortunately other than when she had the c.diff she is not incontinent, although it is increasingly difficult to get her to the toilet or commode, but she is forever dropping cups of tea etc o...
Just something on a flippant note! I'm intrigued by some of the names you're using as tags. My sister used to call me a fruitloop when I did something stupid! It's not really a nickname - I just like it. Some days I really feel like one, though! Where on earth did Ophiphity come from? Brindleboy is...
<t>Received a phone call today from the matron who visits Mum on a regular basis. Mum has a very complex medical condition (end stage copd, ulcerative colitis, osteoperosis, prolapsed colon, ulcers ) to name but a few. Matron (known to us as Tinkerbell) said that Mum has heart failure. I suppose I k...
Hello Biggles, Welcome aboard!

PS....don´t worry..you are quite normal!
hope iam never an in patient but if i was taking my mobile into hospital would be the last thing on my mind would be pleased to leave the bloody thing behind . who will pay for the charging of batteries n.h.s. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_eek.gif Problem is its now so expensive to keep in co...
I´ve been enjoying your posts and telling hubby all about Amy as he plays on the Playstation next to me on the PC! He keeps asking why I´m laughing!! We both enjoyed the photographs...excellent. You could get a job as hatmaker to the queen!!
Hello Claire..pleased that your little bundle is stable, long may it continue. Welcome to the site, I´m very new here too but I think we are going to be just fine...the natives are extremely friendly!
<t>Spent quite a lot of time on the phone today trying to organise different things for Mum. Made some headway though...social worker seems to think that she will get permission from powers that be for Mum to continue having someone stay overnight so long as I give my assurance that I will continue ...
<t>Thank you Myrtle. It really is hard, I worry about my Mum constantly and when I am with her I am also missing home! My elderly aunt and uncle also live two doors from my Mum and when I am in England I care for them too...shopping etc etc. Uncle is very ill but refuses to have any hospital treatme...