[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there, I´m sure you will find as much support from the wonderful people on this site as I have. Welcome. x
Hi izzy, the more I read posts like yours the more I begin to believe that it really is all down to the postc code lottery. Really hope you get somewhere sorted out you need to be able to re-charge your batteries. Good luck.
Welcome aboard Jillian. I´m sure you will get plenty of help and support from the forum. x
<t>I have agreed with many of the posts re this subject but do feel a little unable to comment on many of the points as I am relatively new to caring and I appreciate that my situation is very different from those of you who are caring full-time. <br/> <br/> I would be interested in one point though...
Hello Lovelydai. Welcome to the forum...nice to meet you and hope you find you get support from joining in.
<t>Hello Sylvia...welcome, I´m sure you will find plenty of support on here. Hope you get the package sorted out. Don´t be afraid to barter too...sounds daft, but they agreed to fund someone to sit with my mum every night for three weeks a month so long as I came over to the UK and did it for ...
<t>Hi there Dean, I´m truely glad that you have joined the forum. This must be a really difficult time for you all and I´m sure there will be times when you want to take some time out and put "fingers to keys" so to speak and share your feelings. Go ahead, everyone here is very good at listeni...
Welcome Upsydaisey...hope you enjoy the forum and get a much from it as I do. x
Hi Danny...welcome aboard. I agree it came as a bit of a shock when I realised after seeing mums social work assessment that I was considered her main carer. I´m sure you will receive lots of support from the members on here...just ask. Take care .
<t>Speaking to mum in the morning and knowing that she is ok then I love going with hubby to the beach cafe and having a coffee. We sit there for ages and it only costs 1€ each and they give you a cake too! We can look out at the sea and this is the best time for just chatting about anything a...