[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry Koala, only just read your post. My thoughts are with you. Take care.

Bell x
welcome to the forum Diane.

Bell x
Hello Heidi....warm welcome from me too!

Bell x
<t>Rosemary, no words of wisdom from me either I'm afraid but so much wonderful support and advice already offered warms my heart. I remember (sometimes with sadness) my caring days and although dementia was not there, the Mum I though I had changed beyond recognition to the point that I felt that I...
<t>Hi there Michele (my name too....don't see many spelt with one L nowadays!). Warm welcome from me too. You and of course your daughter really do seem to have had so much to go through. Glad that you have found us - please join in wherever and whenever. Lots of support available here.<br/> <br/> B...

Thinking of you Phoebe

Bell x
<t>Ladybird...so very sorry to read this. I can only imagine how worrying it is for you. Desperate to be there but life putting so many obstacles in the way. I was going to suggest the same as Mumwhocares. The PALS office should b able to offer your son some support to attend the appointment with hi...
<t>I remember watching the Eurovision Song Contest when I was young....used to always go to Miss Daisey and Uncle Bills' house. We would all sit around together and I usually had a packet of chocolate digestives to dunk in a glass of water (didn't like tea!). loved it and followed it all my life, bo...

<t>Booksey, I remember when I sold Mum and Dads home and like your husband, all Dads family had been born there (including myself). It was heartbreaking to see it many months later knowing that the place I had always known as home was no longer mine to just walk in and call out for Mum and Dad. The ...
<t>Hi James, not sure of your personal situation but when I was caring for my Mum I used to buy meals that I knew she enjoyed from supermarket and freeze them. Also I used to freeze portion size cottage pie soups and other things that I cooked. I knew Mum would enjoy these and it just left the care ...