<t>Have you not considered simply making a door though the adjoining wall? Then do a rejigg of current bathroom, if necessary.<br/> <br/> This would eliminate reducing so much space in the proposed bedroom.<br/> <br/> Concerns about visitors accessing bathroom via bedroom? If so, think Jack and Jill...
<t>A thoughtful and knowledgable blog indeed.<br/> <br/> REading between the lines it also points out subtly that the symptoms of dementia are not only about memory loss and confusion. I am reluctant to point out more about the true nature of dementia in the final stages.<br/> But .... Is there any ...
I have recently got some very very very long life light bulbs which won't save much time but should make life, with or without caring and nursing duties, a tinsy bit easier and more convenient.
Not really what the OP had in mind??
<t>Hmmmmm, I guess if we are using the forum then the answer is a simple yes....we use Technology. We use the internet. But Tunstallproducts which i am guessing you are alerting us to?? No I haven't used them to the best of my knowledge. <br/> <br/> Does it make our lives easier? Yes of course it do...