[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I am back, welcome or not!<br/> <br/> Yes you can visit her gp if he is willing to give you an appointment and inform him of her condition though he will be unable to talk about her to you. That is, if you and your father think it will help her and if you are ok with going behind her back.<br/> A...
<t>Hello Sajehar. I truly understand your concern but please understand that you cannot trick anyone into taking medication against their will. Neither morally NOR legally.<br/> <br/> I hear what you say about your mothers attitude to let nature taking its course and I heard your promise to her. I d...
<t>Sonja, we have each meant well in providing you with information and advice.i for one am not qualified in this particular field. We have offered you a lot of reading!!<br/> <br/> If you do decide to seek professional advice I think your mind will probably be put at ease. You will be able to discl...
<t>Well Done .... An excellent and timely plan. Pleased you had an Admiral nurse.<br/> So many folk end up in care following a crisis. I do understand from my heart that it feels much better when changing circumstances are not forced and rushed.<br/> <br/> I hope all goes well for you both. I am sur...
It seems I need to justify suggesting that you get professional advice. I will address that in a moment. First, my opinion from what you have said is that, totally understandably, you are worrying maybe more than you need to. I do hope so x may I also say that I am sorry for your loss and understand...
<t>The good news is the main cuk website has up to date info on financial help with council tax including exemptions, discounts, disability reduction schemes etc.. read it and you will also see that CT benefit has been replaced this year by something else. In some parts of UK.<br/> <br/> bowlingbun ...
Sonya ... Do take care it really is a minefield. Initially check with CAB or CUK helpline, I reckon you need professional advice now. Too much at stake not to get pro advice.
Thank you for this.
<t>Have you not considered simply making a door though the adjoining wall? Then do a rejigg of current bathroom, if necessary.<br/> <br/> This would eliminate reducing so much space in the proposed bedroom.<br/> <br/> Concerns about visitors accessing bathroom via bedroom? If so, think Jack and Jill...