[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I really do not want to totally burst your bubble or that of any casual reader. BUT!<br/> <br/> It might be advisable to check out this company's credentials before spending any monies. <br/> <br/> Too many scam companies on line willing to charge for information which is available for free from ...
<t>1. I stand by my original post. <br/> <br/> 2. It is debatable whether my post was any more or any less an emotional response than The OPs reaction to posters who did not give her the answers she wanted.<br/> <br/> 3. In addition, I see the irony is this. A Speakers group with the objective of im...
<t>No matter how you wrap it Irene, or how you squirm, your post is insensitive and inflammatory. And you know it.<br/> <br/> You say your group see no need to grasp the nettle. Yet you pursue Your opinion.<br/> <br/> So far, you have not had the response you were looking for on this particular foru...
It's so sad when illness and disabilities turn our lives upside down.
Tbh not sure if I will hang around the forum, but don't get me wrong I think it has so much to offer. Confused.com
Sugar, that wasn't a helpful reply at all:(( sorry.
Sorry things are like this for you. Joining this forum is a good step. You will be supported and make friends, me thinks. Welcome Image
I am so pleased and relieved that your mind is now at rest on this matter. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif ) Also the casual observer will be able to learn from this topic and maybe others will discover an advice route for their specific circumstances. Which might include needing to kn...
It is being prescribed (off licence)for some patients with dementia, prescribed on a very short term basis and with varying levels of success in changing sleep patterns.
Pss ...... And isn't it irritating when outsiders think it is all ok cos we have carers coming in. I can't pee or poo to the clock and nor can he!!
<t>You call it a fault? Ok, if you must call it that, but bear in mind it tends to be the most common reason for having to hand over the full time care. It is a natural weakness, that is all and you know that, so please don't be stressed by it, you have enough stress already. <br/> <br/> In my case,...
Totally understand ... From experience. But I am not able or willing to discuss it and suspect I am not alone in that. Sorry and hope you find support somewhere.