[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I will welcome any amendments, criticism,comments,additions or deletions from the professional staff of CUK.<br/> <br/> It is likely that many carers will have an interest in this subject. <br/> <br/> I suggest CUK consider the usefulness of publishing links to the National Framework and the Guid...
<t>Okay. So how about focusing on getting physiotherapy in her home environment which might be a better option in any case. This would get her the help she needs in manoevering within her own home.<br/> <br/> If you still think she is entitled to cc this process does not necessarily have to take pla...
Gutsy
Worrying time for both of you.

The assessment will be based on her Current needs. So you too might be better focused on current needs rather than the current changes.
That might help.
Random comment.

I might have more than three neighbours "caring" ones that are not immediately obvious and who do not wear badges. Image
Oh dear .... Back button on this forum did something confusing ...think is best delete one post.
Now that is what I call a healthy Plan Image)))

Me? Generally find something to laugh at. Often it is myself though, does that count? Ha ha

Does hysterical laughter count? meaning it is sometimes easier to laugh than to cry?
Now that is what I call a healthy Plan Image)))

Me? Generally find something to laugh at. Often it is myself though, does that count? Ha ha

Does hysterical laughter count? meaning it is sometimes easier to laugh than to cry?
Popped back in because I have just remembered that the RELATE organisation is experienced in this area and might be able to offer advice. I suspect there is a waiting list because everywhere seems to be underfunded. I think it used to be called marriage Guidance.
Image Image lol lol I do not know!! But I do know you are a star! And a hard working one at that.