[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hope you manage to find a way to retrain. Is it worth going back to Careers Advisor, maybe some alternative practical pointers on how to fund it? (Just a stab in the dark!).

I am sorry for your recent losses. Difficult to start again after the things you have been through.
Wish you luck. :) :)
Just saying hello. Listening. Xx
I hope someone else can identify more closely with your situation. Anogosonia is also present in a range of dementia illnesses.....so yep I am familiar with that aspect. It is physiological brain damage I believe. (cared for my late husband who lived with dementia. I have not cared for anyone with t...
Not self pity.....just factual. Which is fine. :)
Hmmm.yep, good futurelearn is great, I agree......small chunks but huge variety of subjects. At least worth a browse at subjects Henrietta for inspiration. IN any case Good on You for pondering!!! Education should be lifelong after all. Open receptive minds etc etc . U3A Music? languages? 8-) Ps any...
Sorry you at a low ebb. IF and when you feel like talking some more, we can listen. Hope you are getting reasonable sleep, when worries interrupt our sleep it all becomes a viscious circle. Sometimes this time of year can make us feel even worse, short days, dark and dreary. wotever the circumstance...
Gifts? Wot about a Virgin experience day? One for his brother too so they could go do something together. SWimming lesson course? Salsa or Zumba dancing classes? Any musical interests? Guitar? Keyboard? A pet to care for....an aquarium or vivarium to set up and take an interest in? Decent little cam...
HIya, belated welcome from me too :) :)
I am very sorry for your loss. You will manage to deal with each day from now on in your own way. Right now you may still be feeling a sense of shock and numbness. OR that may not be so. There is no right or wrong way to deal with this loss and most of it will be out of your control. Try to care and...
Hi and welcome. I think maybe many of us have at times questioned How strong we can be. And wondered if walking away is the answer. Natural feelings. Advice? Can you make time to see your GP? It might help a bit. And really, you shouldn't have to bottle your feelings up. THat Love and devotion. Gets...