ANd no polar bears!! Have fun MrsA. Actually, I am SERIOUSLY fretting about those bears. FRiendly bears huh? Oh yeah????? How did you manage that then.....I am getting a wee bit suspicious. DRugged perhaps? Being pro-active here. I have contacted the WWF. They are gonna check the bears out. Apparent...
Good plan. Speak to OT. Meanwhile, just mentioning that foundations ALWAYS seem tiny...ever looked at a building site housing and wondered how they can possibly make living space? Yet they must manage it, the properties get sold ok. Wot I mean is, I HOPE you are worrying unnecessarily. But good luck...
Hiya, no personal experience of that situation. Not wanting to state "the Ble,,ding obvious" ;)
But have you asked the LA this specific question yet? They might be able to help or suggest options. Good luck.
Yes, it is good to talk. If I remember rightly that drug is an anti psychotic......and can be used at medics discretion for a variety of mental ill health. I hope you/he are keeping the medics informed of the side effects? I have seen side effects of these drugs, harrowing to say the least. IF ONLY ...
Sorry duplication, forum sticky and taking an age .....hence can't delete duplicate opposts right now immightbtry later if I have time.
Hello and welcome to a bad tempered cynical man ;) :D Cynical I can empathise with.........at its best cynicism can be viewed as the start of the road to pragmatism, me thinks? And pragmatism can be a much more comfy place to be. Before you chuck bricks at me....take a deep breath out, the in breath...
Hiya, I have read your other posts too and see that similar "stuff" has been going on for awhile now. I do hope this next meeting (Monday or whenever Mutually convenient) clarifies things for you and your caree and move things forward in the best direction. I am not jumping to conclusions here as ob...
I think it's an age thIng....got this habit of repeating myself :(
Ok ok ok ok.O Flippin K. SOrry guys.;) bad news follows. BRace yourselves. Man cannot live on cake and chocolate alone (I know.....from experience ;) ) Sending meat platters, sushi (for those that do)and a fishing line for top ups. LOads and loads and loads of fresh salads, pickled vegetables. A var...
Hi and welcome. You can contact the professional staff of CarerUK, details can be found on the main website. They have The Knowledge (!) to advise on your specific situation, AND confidentially. Or maybe contact AGE UK who also can advise on benefits. OR Citizens Advice? Worth also checking with cur...